Fully Australian Owned - CLEARVIEW- is designed, developed and manufactured entirely in Australia.
- The improved modern design of the attachment slot allows the CLEARVIEW helmet to accept most general 25mm and 30mm attachments that are in the marketplace (cap attachable earmuffs, visor holder, etc).
- Made from high impact Polycarbonate
- Extra strong and robust, yet light weight
- The CLEARVIEW caps are designed to be translucent with a see through peak
- The see through peak allows the wearer to look upwards without the need to tilt the head back, causing discomfort in the neck over a prolonged period of time
- CLEARVIEW also stops the need for the wearer to reverse the head harness in the helmet which normally allows the wearer to have clearer vision while looking upwards
- This new CLEARVIEW range was designed so the wearer has a clear view looking through the helmet peak - allowing for safer working conditions and a much safer working environment
- CLEARVIEW has:
- Adjustable 6 point terylene harness or poly cradle.
- Rain guard with reinforced peak.
- Miners Helmet available, with metal or plastic lamp bracket.
- Wide colour range - with logo printing available in up to 8 locations.
- CLEARVIEW is available in vented and non vented designs.
- CLEARVIEW is available in a wide range of exciting translucent colours
- The CLEARVIEW range is UV400 stabilized and is suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- CLEARVIEW is the new future of Hard Hats
- CLEARVIEW is fully Standards approved to AS/NZS 1801
- CLEARVIEW is fully Standards approved to EN397
- CLEARVIEW is fully Standards approved to ANSI/ISEA Z89.1
Safe, practical, colourful and fashionable - CLEARVIEW
Clearview now available in both
vented and non-vented miners caps
HOW TO ORDER
All orders for Clearview within Australia, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea please contact Sureguard Safety Telephone +61 2 4620 6170
All International orders ie. America, Asia, Europe, Ireland, United Kingdom please contact:
Portwest Clothing Ltd
Fields End Business Park
S63, OJF, England
Tel: +44(0) 1709 894 575
Fax: +44(0) 1709 880 830